Seedling problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bionecrosis, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Sttain Double Glock ripper seeds
    Age 2 week
    Medium Organic soil low EC
    Fertilization: very slight amunt of fish emulsion 2 tim3s appleyed at 2 week befor transplant.
    Temp 22-28C
    Humidity 45-65% mostb of the time above 55%
    Ventilation:There is avaiable fan avaiable above them.
    Ilukination 400 HPS
    First noticied the spotsas after 12h of dryer and and warmer invoirment(not to mutch) 5 DAYS AGO at 2 week old.There was smaller and more dificult to noticie.After transplant the plant is well and healthy but the spots became bigger.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Bump

3. Good.

4. #4 Greenbudz, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Those spots i have seen from early stage growth in organic or organicly fortified soil.  Those leave are first set of true leaves and would show signs of adjusting to any nutes in there.  P/K spotting, nothing to worry just water 1 to 2 times more lightly then start a light feed schedule.  GooD LucK

PS most liekly adjust to the fish poop, keep an eye on a good diluted fish mix, fish poop is hot.

5. Nice now I know sonething new.The fish emulsion have 5-3-4 NPK rate.And I used 0.5-0.7 ml/l😆on 2 running waterings But I am not shure if this heppend after or befor the first fertilization,(is possible that started after first one and become bigger after second one).
    The other thing I hava in my head is heat/light burnig thrue drops after spraying....

6. Hi bionecrosis I was just wondering what you used to get your seeds to germinate? I have mine in a cup of ff light warrior with cellophane over the cup to hold in moisture and cfl lights about 2-3 inches away. Its dry in my house 27 rh but about 76 degrees Fahrenheit. Thanks for any info.its been 2.5 days since planting still not much sign of life.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Check underneath the leaves for little black spots or specks. Could be spider mites sucking the plants nutrients. Check the soils ph level to make sure it's balanced.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I will.Anyway I didn't saw anything yet and already passed a lot of time with my plants

11. Probably just the fish emulsion

12. Guys new problem.All my plants was good.After 14-15h I opened my tent and saw this.I am not shure if the those spots are the same likw th spots on the first plant.The first ones are more yellow and those are more dark necrosis follor have some black and grey on it.Look it good.

Attached Files:

13. #13 bionecrosis, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    BUMP what couising this shit?It spreads all over the plants.