Seedling problem plz help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Murlockhunter, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Ok, so this is my first grow and im using 400 watt cob led on 30liter dwc hydro bubble buckets, my seedlings started on good but then something went wrong. They are not growing and leaves are wilting and yellowing. Didnt find any info on google couldnt find anything similar. Im using advanced hydroponic of holland nutes. Ph is 5,7 in all buckets it was 8,5 for 2 first days but plants didnt mind, i tuned the ph and added very light mix of nutrients.

Attached Files:

2. No clue but for a 1st grow soil is alot easier.

3. i wanna grow big monster buds bro

4. Some don't want training wheels, they prefer the taste of pavement

You can't grow "big monster buds" without learning the hard way. Seems to me you're on the right path. Hopefully the long hard road doesn't remain the course

I failed many times before finding what works for ME

Keep your head up and keep going

Try bringing the ph up around 6-6.2
    5.7 seems hot to me AND your ladies

What did you just say though, because you said it not me

"it was 8,5 for 2 first days but plants didnt mind"

Bring the ph up see what happens

• Like Like x 2
  5. Id play some church music get a bag say a couple prayers toss them in the bag tie the bag walk to a trash can and toss them in..R.I.P seedlings may 15h-jun 7th

• Like Like x 1
  6. I changed water to ph 5,8 and added nothing to it. How long should i flush them before feeding more nutrients?

7. I'm not a hydro grower, so I'm probably wrong but, they don't really need nutes for the first few weeks.