Seedling leaves wilting

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ch3nna, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Hey Everyone! After hours and hours of research about growing on this website i finally made an account. This is my first grow. I want to start out by saying thank you. Ive learned alot from you guys so far and hope to learn more so i can help future growers have a great healthy crop.
    \n\nUnfortunately my late seedling/ early veg plants are not doing so well. At first they were doing great... then last night i noticed the leaves drooping a little bit. I didnt think much of it but this morning they were drooping very bad. Other than the leaves drooping the plant looks great and healthy. They were in
    pro-hex seed starting trays with seed starting soil. I thought they may have gotten to big for they tray seeing as they were a week and a half from first sprout. so I transplanted them into solo cups filled with Fox Farms Ocean Forest this afternoon. no change as of now.
    \nplants are under 4 23 watt daylight cfl bulbs for now until they get moved to a dedicated veg room once i get my hid light.
    \nAny suggestions? 
    \nThanks

2. Could you have overwatered or under watered them?

3. if you can add pictures it would be easier to diagnose

4. droopy.jpg

i suspect that they were over watered. They are starting to look a little better