Seedling Issues...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by boskobosko, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Hi guys have just joined this forum, looking for some help as I've been trying to get a grow going but am having difficulty getting passed the seedling stage. This is my second indoor grow and have had no dramas like this first time around. I have put 2 sets of seedlings in there about 2 weeks apart because the first lot have failed and now the second lot as well (3rd lot currently germinating) they have always been fed with ph'd tap water, until the 2nd lot which I started feeding with distilled water ph'd but they have done the same thing. I have my fan at the top of the tent sucking air through and out the top, no fan on the bottom. But I am starting to think it is a co2 problem so am investing in another fan soon. Any thoughts ? Help appreciated. Cheers
    Under fluro lights ..
    22 - 26 Celsius
    40% rh
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404784579.622336.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404784600.803729.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404784617.721487.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404784634.439549.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Uhh..what are they planted in exactly? (What did you use as a medium?)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Coco . Sorry I thought I mentioned it

4. Hmm sorry man have never worked with coco myself. But how early did you start feeding? Looks like nute burn to me.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I haven't fed them anything, just water.