Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seedling hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BotanistJJ, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I was just wondering how young you can start making hash out of plants, like when do plants start making thc, i know i see tricomes on the stem of my month old, but is this semi potent and can i make hash out of it? i have 50 plants started and dont need that many...

2. Iv'e smoked a seedling before. Tasted 100% like Chlorophyll.
    Wouldn't dare to make Hash out of it.

:smoke:

3. Chlorophyll isnt my problem since i use butane or hexane...i just need thc on the plant to be dissolved, i have many plants from seedling to almost flower i need to get rid of

4. I doubt it....

5. Just wait a couple months it will be worth it

6. If you've got 50 and you don't need all of them, why don't you just put some plants (preferably in an entirely different room!) into budding straight away? You can push them right now, though the yield and probably the potency won't be as great. You'll get a hell of a lot more than simply taking the stems and such! There's honestly way too little THC in the plant right now.

Is the plant currently in vegetable state (18/6 light cycle), or is it in budding (12/12)?