Seedherenow promo code

Discussion in 'General' started by alt_organix, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Hey y'all,
    I'm gonna be ordering some seeds tonight from seedsherenow and was wondering if anyone had a promocode I could use. I've used up my limit on the Dude10 promocode from the dudes grow show.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

2. try 420 i know at least with attitude it always gives you a 10% discount

3. I found another one that works.

SBCOUPONS10

4. Sorry, but even with those codes,,SHN is usually too expensive and they are not the best folks to deal with imo..(fake seeds, and repacked breeders pks too). Rumor is they also data mine our info to sell it later too..
    Too many others out there..I notice that this yr..the 4/20 sales are not that great..except for Gorilla (30% off..still pricey, especially shipping), and MSNL (25% off but limited in house genetics..great CS)

5. We can agree to disagree about shn. I trust someone who offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and vets all his breeders before hand over a European based seed bank.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Greenpoint Seeds!..
    I agree to disagree as far as SHN goes..If they could spend the $$ on real discounts instead of fancy artwork, they wouls look a lil more competitive..Google SHN reviews..especially on THCfarmer..These are not happy folks and spill, the "beans" about the goings on at SHN Data Mining and phoneying up breeder's pks..
    I sincerely hope all is good for you, but I will never knowingly buy (again) from a company like that.

Were you around last yr when the site kept going up and down? That was the beginning (maybe they sold out) of most of the crap..They actually lost their customer list (thank God) and tried to blame it on their own people..WTF..?

7. It probably didn't work because the code was posted 2 years ago dude lol

• Funny Funny x 1