Seedbanks list G/M^2 but which technique

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dank Sinatra, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Ok so most seed banks list G/M^2, and the list the veg/flower time, i am curious how you are supposed to gauge the yield they list in terms of your personal grow op. Are they basically assuming you veg and flower for the time they list with the standard 3x3/4x4 under a 600w/1000w.

2. Its complete bullshit. It is the maximum yield one can achieve with a specific strain, in a perfect environment.

3. thanks VTEC, when are you all planning to get your LED panel available?

4. OK I will look for plane tickets to Cali tonight. Maybe in 2009-2010.

5. either i am way to high or you are or we both are because i didn't understand that part. are you working with LED Guru or are you goin rogue

6. #6 SmknVTEC, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Yeah I am still working with Guru. We need to get together to make this work. In my thread I said I would fly out this year and get together with him and it just turns out that in January and February he has time. Thanks for reminding me.

7. yea bro, well keep me in the know about it. I would love to add input as i have undertaken a few design projects myself and know how valuable an independent set of eyes can be.

Holler at me when you get something cooked up

8. May I put my two cents in? I thought all that stuff about the m2 was the maximum yield in a meter squared using the SOG method?

9. I love when people put their two cents in : )

out of curiosity do you remember a reference or was it anecdotal, either way that is probably a fair assumption seeing in terms of maximizing yield per m^2 SOG is "The Best Yielder"

10. #10 Hardhat0038, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    Well, I guess I asked the Doc...(Doctor Chronic) one time when we were talking....at least that's what I think...He's the only person I woulda asked, ... so that's probably it.

11. Who is Dr. Chronic? :confused:
    :smoke:

12. i hope he can get me my medical card, and quick, i am 'bout to smoke a blizunt

13. wow.. really? You guys don't know the Doc?
    http://www.drchronic.com/ reliable.. safe..fast!