Seedbanks in Australia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Bloke#1, May 10, 2022.

1. Hi there, I'm not having any luck with getting seeds through Australian customs, are there any decent seedbanks here in Australia that I can trust with my money?

2. Have you tried Altitude Seed Bank? I'm in the US and my package didn't make it through customs. I contacted them 6 months later, yeah I waited that long, and they reshipped for free and it was discreet.

3. We are in the same
    If you find one let us know

4. Altitude seed bank is based in the UK, not in Australia? Australian customs are the worst in the world for getting seeds through their screening operations so I need trustworthy Australian seedbanks. Any others are a waste of time and money.

5. TBO, I know nothing about the screening process in Australia. Altitude will reship for free after so much time has passed. Good luck to you

6. A sign of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result? lol, I have looked into this and found that Australian customs and the Post Office at the very least are using A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) to cross-reference people's buying habits, finances, location, hobbies, friends, etc, etc... and some like me are Red-Flagged. So that excludes any seedbanks NOT based in Australia and even then I will have to get someone else to order them for me. Thanks for your help though it is appreciated.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Thanks, man, it's appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 Bloke#1, May 25, 2022
    Last edited: May 28, 2022
    I deleted my last post on Topnotch seeds because I was wrong about him? He actually does have an online payment system, it wasn't working properly because it's a brand new website and it needs a bit of polish, I'm just overly cautious I suppose. After a few emails back and forth I decided to try the site out. After payment, the seeds were on their way in a few hours, with tracking added a few hours later. I feel so bad about getting this guy wrong, he is actually a long time breeder, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!