Seed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Headhunterpipes, Nov 20, 2016.

1. #1 Headhunterpipes, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    MY state pot just became legal i.

Where is the best place to get the best seeds ?

2. buy your strain online

• Like Like x 1
  3. do a bit of reserch of what you want..
    autoflower?
    how long you want it to take?
    indoor or outdoor?

• Like Like x 2
  4. i recommend tryin nivaras Short rider
    or Northan lights, both these strains are super easy to grow and grow well both indoor and outdoor.

• Like Like x 2
  5. HAVE FUN!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. yes nirvana is great! i got mine less than two weeks from order. i also used ILGM (Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com) and they came through just fine. just remember not to get angry at the seed company if something goes wrong or it takes too long. if you're nice, they'll usually ship/reship for free! wonderful customer service as well!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Don't buy from Nirvana.
    their genetics are hit and miss.
    I USED to get my seeds from them.
    The last couple of times I got seeds from them the genetics were lousy.
    Hell,their mystery seeds grew better then the strains I ordered.

8. Herbies is the place to go, I haven't lost one and they are as discreet as you want. 5 star to herbies.
    as far a strain that's another issue

• Like Like x 1
  9. Google "seed banks"

• Like Like x 1
  10. i get that i have had a problem with the buble gum but im on my 3rd grow with short rider and all 30 plants that i have harvest have been amazing quality, for how easy it was for me.

11. Wow expensive seeds.
    I would like high THC/CBN levels , the more the plant produces the better .
    I would like to grow both indoor and out .
    Tough plant that can handle a northwest climate .

12. Sensible Seeds Premium Selection The Blue Wizard Feminized
    Sensible Seeds Premium Selection Night Nurse Feminized
    Sensible Seeds Premium Selection Power Plant Primo Feminized
    Sensible Seeds Premium Selection Old Man Socks Feminized
    those four strains are looking great for what u want, all are indoor/outdoor, being autos so you dont need much experience with them, handle bug and insects very well, and if you use some nutes that help your plant with stress, you will only have to see them to feed/warter them. also have hugh to medium THC and High CBD!!
    down side they are all expensive seeds as they are top notch genetics. what i suggest, orger one of the strain aswell and a cheap shitty strain. get what to do and then have a grow with your good seeds. just do alot of reserch on how to grow and you will be fine!! and also have a look at https://www.sensibleseeds.com/pyramid-seeds-auto-shark-feminized-pick-n-mix.html im growing it now and its AWSOME, harvest in just 50 fucking days, super easy recomend it as your first grow.

• Like Like x 1
  13. dunno about herbies for strain wise, heard they are realy good on dilivery but there strains are cheao as

14. as shit and dont grow well with a bit of stress

15. Herbies is as useless as a pile of bricks

16. i no, thats what i said... there just super cheap.

17. I almost always use The Vault, they have the best customer service I have ever encountered anywhere online and a decent selection. They will price match, ship discreetly in original breeder packs, and they are pretty active right here in the GC Forums where they also share promotions. The Vault

I have also had good luck with more exotic strains from James Bean Co. and they have quick shipping in the US and very worthy freebies.
    James Bean Company

Nirvana Grow Journal

• Like Like x 1
  18. Medical MJ is legal and I guess the medical MJ store state controlled or operated sales seeds.
    I plan on ordering some seeds or buying some .
    I wished I knew what I was doing , but I don't .
    I have grown gardens and partially raised on a dairy farm .
    All the pot I have grown was seeds I threw out in some creek or out in the wilderness and came back months later ..

19. There websites down lol