seed to flower 12/12...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theexploiteddd, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Does anyone have any experience or know anything about growing plants from seed to bud on the 12/12 light cycle -
    this will allow me to have veg and flowering plants in the same room no ??

thanks nick

2. cmon nobody knows or has even heard of this before? i think ive read about it on this forum before but i couldnt find it when i went through the forum last night any help-advice at all would be GREATLY appreciated. thank you

3. you dont make any sense... you cant veg and flower plants under the same light from my understanding... its either gonna veg or flower.

You can grow 12/12 from seed, it will veg for a little while until its ready to flower but I heard it impacts your yield a lot.

4. you could, but when they got mature enough (1-2wks, or 3-4 nodes), they will flower.

5. Thats what i meant but thanks for the help

nick

6. Hey,

Yes I've heard of this practice. I recommend it if you want buds faster. You basically skip the entire vegging process doing this way. And the plant basically grows into one big-ass "pole" cola. The quality is just the same, IMO. All vegging does is grow more possible budsites, so if you want bud quick, this works fine. This is also perfect for micro-grows. Peace.