Seed to clone to harvest grow journal???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tripleduece249, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Can anyone recommend a good grow journal I can use for reference? I started from seed over a month ago and I'm thinking cloning time is fast approaching.

Having no prior experience I would just like to be able to see pictures of other peoples grows started from seed, cloned and flowered.

I don't need step by step instructions on any techniques. I'd just like to see other peoples progression and when they decided to clone, what the plant looked like, so on and so forth. I know there are a ton of grow journals out there so I'm hoping someone can direct me to one that they might have used that would suit my needs.

2. Could not really tell u but before u clone that seed u need to Make sure it's female first. If u clone a male u will just be growing males.

3. Not really sure alot of people do it that way, from seed to cloning to flower...sure you can, but the cutting that you take, will help your plant in flowering(you would basicly be chopping off bud to produce new clones)...normally the mother is just in veg for year to years, and that one plant is used over and over again to produce same genetics over and over, and you could be cloning a male if you pull before you know what the seed is.

So you prob want to first make sure its sex

say u have one plant, and you grow it, clone it, send it into flowering...you would need a totally separate tent for the clones to live in and veg tell you decided to flower them..

I know that is what id like to do when i start cloning.