Seed pod ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kanehbosm420, May 25, 2019.

1. Topped my plant a bit today and saw this, should I be worried ?

Attached Files:

2. It looks like a fat, fuzzy calyx with a pistil coming out to me. I wouldn't worry. Just my input.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. nothing wrong its a female plant ,,pistils showing ,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Have any pics of the whole plant? Leaves and color of stem look like you got a deficiency going on. But yea female lady parts

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oh, I do have a deficiency for sure. I was using RO water but not adding any nutes to it, I didn't realize I was depriving her of the minerals that would ha e been in the tap. I also had some drastic falling temps, kept the soil wet for a day or 2 longer than normal, she curled up bad. Last 2 days started to look better, gave her some Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom, repotted her I'm some Ocean Forest, she is getting springy leaves and it looks like they are starting go darker green from the straight lime they were. Here are my most recent pics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. She is in a 3 gallon smart pot, to give you some size reference.

7. #7 mactheman, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 26, 2019
    i agree with @ DrGreenDumb ,,looks like a nitrogen deficeincy starting up ,,,feed with a fertilizer with N in it ,,mac,
    ps could be the over-watering the soil the plant was in before you transplanted ,,,

• Like Like x 1
  8. calyx

• Like Like x 1