Seed Pharm

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Q Banger, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Based out of B.C.
    Anyone ever order seeds thru them. I ordered 5 gdp feminized and getting 5 free. Had to send cash to get 5 free seeds. Hope I didn't get scammed.
    Also ordered 3 gsc feminized from another site based outta Sacramento. Had to send money order to receive 3 free seeds. Chose 3 auto gsc for free seeds. Fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bumping thread to give props to this seed bank. Gdp 21 days from sprout and has been transplated twice already. Had to be transplated to 5 gallon already:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

3. Hey Q Banger, how was your experience with Seed Pharm?? Was it worth sending them cash for the 5 free seeds? I'm thinking about placing a order with Seed Pharm real soon, possibly in the next few days. Have you dealt with any other seed banks? If so, how was your experiences? Thanks for your time.

4. Looks like its growin.

5. Thank you for asking. This is that same gdp plant exactly 1 month and 11 days. Been transplanted to a 10 gallon because it outgrew the 5 already. Took 4 clones a few days ago defoliated and lst'd it and its off and its going in the flower tent tonight. Definitely good genetics. Definitely worth it. Pictured next to 2 bagseed plants going on 9 weeks flower.

Attached Files:

6. Shits bangin.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Also I only got 4 free instead of 5. No biggie though. Took a month or so do to some mix up. I suggest ordering and communicating with them thru their little messaging service that pops up when you visit. I didnt and just ordered and waited 3 weeks until I messaged them. Things were cleared up they just needed confirmation. Seeds were at my house 4 days later. Also growing gsc from growers choice in Ca and its doing fine.

9. The Seed Pharm is a SCAM! I paid for seeds and received husks of something or crushed seeds that do not resemble Cannabis! I wrote four emails to them and all have been ignored! I even went online to their website and chatted with somebody only to be told, many times, we will tell management! This is a BS company. I wasted $55 bucks on crap they sent me. I'm looking for a legitimate company who sells seeds and not scam you for your money.

10. The Seed Pharm is a SCAM! I paid for seeds and received husks of something or crushed seeds that do not resemble Cannabis! I wrote four emails to them and all have been ignored! I even went online to their website and chatted with somebody only to be told, many times, we will tell management! This is a BS company. I wasted $55 bucks on crap they sent me. I'm looking for a legitimate company who sells seeds and not scam you for your money.

11. You got damaged seeds that isn’t a scam. Keep emailing them and I’m sure they will fix it. Most places do

12. Thanks for sharing your Seed Pharm review! I'm a newbie at this and was looking through different forums to choose a company to buy from. Just placed my order for 3 gsc and tomorrow morning I'm mailing cash to get the 5 free seeds. I'll follow your recommendation and message them :)

13. So I wanted to leave my review here, I bought some seed from "The Seed Pharm" on Monday morning (Black Friday discounts), very happy because they arrived yesterday, hopefully soon I can tell you how they grew

14. So I wanted to leave my review here, I bought some seed from "The Seed Pharm" on Monday morning (Black Friday discounts), very happy because they arrived yesterday, hopefully soon I can tell you how they grew

15. The Seed Pharm is a SCAM SITE!!! Sent money via etransfer and got NOTHING!!! emails all go unanswered. PHONE NUMBERS ARE DISCONNECTED!!!