SEED of CHUCKEY reVIEW(movie)

Discussion in 'General' started by young_smokey, Nov 15, 2004.

1. ok well i went to see tha SEED of chuckey man it was tight,lol really funny(good if u are HIGH) anyways i know lot's of people are gonna say that movie sucks,,, for 1. THOSE pepole prolly hasnt even saw tha movie,,lol 2. they thought it was chessy and not even scary.... well all checkey movies are chessy and not scary.... its fuckin' funny am just sayin' as a normal person it's a good movie..... i wish i could've blazed it and saw tha movie but naw i saw it normaly...... see it high if ya want you will be tripin',lol

2. haha, I should see this... I remember when I was younger, Chucky scared the living shit out of me!...no joke...I'm a sad, sad man, but anyways I got over it! haha...I actually just saw the very first chuckie movie like 2 weeks ago and it was some funny shit i must admit! I'll probaly check this one out.

3. COOL yea check it out, u will laugh;) :smoke:

4. Isnt it "Chucky"?

5. i knew IT~~~,lol i told that to my friends but they said naw thats how you spell it,lol sorry ya CHUCKY... also we where high and drunk so.......,lol

6. no crap man, when i was a kid the first chucky movie scared the shit outta me, watching it at like midnight in the dark alone, during the commercials i was afraid to get off the couch cause i thought chucky was underneith it about to slice my ankle! lol

7. why am I tha only one that never was scared of chucky??,lol i mean its a DOLL,,, u could just kick that lil' thing,lol i'l pick it up and throw it,lol

8. lol, fuck you man...i was six years old...that doll gave me many sleepless nights. :(

9. chucky never scared me, it was that damn leprachaun!! I'll have to check this movie out. Freddy versus jason was fuckin hillarious when i went faded. I wanted freddy to win, and my two friends wanted jason to win, so i kept yelling out. KICK HIS ASS FREDDY!!!, and they rooted for jason. We almost got kicked out of that movie...good times.

10. Oh yes ill be seeing this one. Thanks for the post. :)

11. it's all about JASON:rolleyes: :cool: ,lol that movie was tight:smoking: o and tha leprachaun was fuckin' funny when i was like 5-7 i always laughed:p

12. Chucky scared me too. And the clown from the poltergiest. Just gives me the creeps

13. yeah that clown in tha movie poltergiest is scary, just imagine u had that in ur ROOM~~~