Seed isn't growing...help needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SHONOFF98, May 2, 2011.

1. Ok so I successfully germinated 3 seeds, 2 were Dinafem Haze Auto and 1 was a Dinafem Blue Hash seed (freebies I got from Attitude). I put the 2 germinated Haze's in starting mix I got from meijer on the 22nd and the Blue hash in the starting mix on the 27th. I soaked the starting mix before hand (had it in a clear solo cup with holes), let it sit for 15 mins then put the seed in (did this for each of them) covered it with a plastic bag then put them in my tent with the light cycle at 18/6. None of the seeds have sprouted yet so I was worried and took one of the Haze auto's and moved some of the starting mix around and found the seed and it hadn't grow at all since I germinated it. So the only thing I can really think of is maybe the starting mix isn't working for them??? I don't know I need some help!!!!

2. Germinating has been easy for me soak in a paper towel that is drenched put in a sealed plastic container and place on a heating pad on low. 24 hours there split another there ready. No solutions etc.