seed info

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bufu388, Dec 11, 2016.

1. what's the best online seed banks to go with?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've made at least 4 large orders from them, and recently I've been very disappointed with the vaults customer service. one time they cancelled 2 of my orders rather than combine shipping. as soon as they cancelled my order, they sold the seeds to someone else. So despite going through the entire checkout process and getting an order confirmation, I was never able to get those genetics for my medical grow. they also jack the prices on strains that have high demand or low stock. look at this, its a 120% markup from the breeder's price-
    Lebanese Regular Seeds
    The Real Seed Company - Products: Lebanese - Middle East - Lebanese

also they started carrying seeds from a small local breeder, and I've heard they didn't compensate him fairly for the sales, so he pulled his stock.
    Professor Paul Seeds - Regular Seeds

I trusted the vault for a while.. but I don't think I can use them again.

3. I had a great experience with the vault along with great stealth shipping and tracking. Took 10 or 11 days to get here from overseas not to bad at all. When I emailed them requesting the tracking number they promptly responded and were very polite and appreciative of the business.

• Like Like x 1
  4. my choice is herbies.or seedsman as 99% of seed banks wont send in original packs , every time ive had seeds without the original packs they have been rubbish,

• Like Like x 1
  5. I also tend to use seedsman recently, they supply a lot of the other seed banks so I go with them because it has the fewest middlemen. they're very reliable, just expect some tacked on fees for shipping.

yeah the transactions that have gone through with them have been fine, I certainly don't think they would steal your credit card information or send genetics that weren't genuine. But I've noticed stuff like jacking the prices on strains with high demand. packs of bodhi seeds are supposed to come with a free pack of testers which I didn't receive from the vault, and they are now priced at 95 dollars a pack instead of their 77 dollar retail value. they stopped having discounts or sales, when they have a promotion now its a contest, which gets a lot of attention for them and doesn't help the consumer at all. so many of these seed sites are outright scams, but that doesn't mean it's ok for the vault to price gouge and screw people over. I expect to get what I pay for and I expect a fair price for medical genetics, I hold them to moral standards like any business.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seedsman is all I've used

• Like Like x 2
  7. one day i recently went and emailed around 10 seed banks asking if they send original packs , i was astonished to the amount of them that dont , like why would you remove the packaging. just does not make and sense unless there sending cheaper seeds so they can make more cash,

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alibongo.

9. [QUOTE =“Robbieboy123,帖子:23138860,成员:893491”]我有一个伟大的经验与金库与伟大的隐形航运和跟踪。花10或11天从海外到这里,不坏。当我给他们发电子邮件要求跟踪号码,他们迅速回应,非常有礼貌和感谢的业务。[/ QUOTE]
    hi ,你能分享吗?

10. #&^%$#%&*....WTF?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Reason: the never ending fight to hide them from Customs?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Excuse me, can you share the website for that seed?

13. Excuse me, can you share the website for that seed?

14. Excuse me, can you share the website for that seed?