seed germination problem

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Meshala, Sep 25, 2020.

1. i first put them in a plate with a humidifier and 12 out of 24 seeds sprouted, the humidifier broke and i was left with these 12 seeds which did not sprout and i tried the paper towel zip lock method but i still cant sprout them

should i go ahead and try the seed scarification or order a new humidifier and put them in a plate again

cheers

Attached Files:

2. Wow your doing alot just to germinate some seeds..
    Is it bag seeds? But sometimes seeds are duds and wont germinate.

But idk why your using a humidifier amd zip lock bag,, its unnecessary in my opinion.
    Ive never had a failed attempt, what i do is take the seed, drop it in a cup of water, wait 24 - 48 hours, by then seed will crack its shell and sprouts begin. After the 24 - 48 hrs take the seeds and simply place it in a paper towel how u have been doing, but no need for the humidifier and bag,,, the seed needs oxygen!!!!! Just make sure the paper towel is wet at all times, but make sure its not sitting in a puddle of water. Should have a nice strong root by the next 1 - 4 days.. probably less if a really healthy seed.

During this process from start to finish, make sure its in a dark area, and room temperature is good

3. You are working much too hard at this.
    Get some Rapid Rooters and stop worrying.

• Like Like x 1