Seed banks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lbkid, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Has any body order from Suzyseeds that’s lives in California. Do guys have any reliable seed bank that will ship to Cali

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Growers Choice Seeds - they're in California.

3. Suzy seeds seems to be in europe according to what I could glean from their website

4. Every time I think I've found one in the US, it ends up being in Europe

5. X2. US shipper with great customer service.

6. x3
    Their Critical Purple auto is excellent, the only one I've tried.
    I plan on eventually trying all their autos.

7. Seedsherenow...they are in the states and are very reliable and have fast stealth shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Vault or seedsman. I live in Cali and ordered multiple times no issues[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. I ordered from Seedsman recently, it was opened by the post office :( but seedsman sent the entire order out again (I bet this happens a lot, which is probably why $10-20/seed), and the second shipment made it. One nice thing about seed banks is they often throw in free seeds, I'll have enough for 2 more grows... and then 87 more with bag seeds, I should really give these away....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wow I've had 4 orders last 2 years no issue. Got here quick too. But I am switching to the Vault now that they are giving the freebies from the seed banks. How many seed banks will send you 5 of the dankest seeds they have $15 seeds and a t-shirt just for you registering on their site no credit card no nothing how do you beat that and their customer service is excellent and Jack is on here from time to time to answer questions especially if you post on the Vault Three Bears post

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2