Seed banks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wild willy, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Is anyone dealt with the Cali Connection seed bank any thoughts any problems? I'm looking to buy some seeds with California genetics and I want to get them from the US any thoughts of better seed Banks?

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

2. greenpointseeds is my personal favorite for fast shipping cali connection is good too legeneday sfv og and alien og is my fav strain from there gives u an amazing high but 75$ with shipping for everything on there and 6 fem you can get califorina cannon at gps for 35$ and 10 seeds that have amazing reviews and germination rates check em both out highly recommended!

• Like Like x 1
  3. CSI: Hujmboldt @ Click Seeds is a good bet/top pick for Cali genetics. No customs/etc. Got my seeds in mere days.

I haven't seen'heard much about Swerve (Cali Connection) lately. I did grow his seeds out years ago when he had severe herm issues and it wasn't a fun time for anyone involved. Hopefully his track record is better these days.

Best of luck.

4. Swami Organic Seeds.

He got some killer, old school genes.

Nevils Original 1988 NL5 x Haze, is fire, and produces big. Its way to strong for many, and can cause anxiety, nausea, and panic attacks in novice users.

He also has 1 called Blue Orca Haze.

Its a cross on the NL5 x Haze Male x ( Blue Orca ) 1971 Pre Soviet Kandahar Afghani x Male 1976 Thai Stick, Highland Blue Thai = Blue Orca Haze. Blue orca is also the Oldest living MJ Clone, along with her sister, The One. They are 37 years old.

Swami also has the Real Deal.... Mr Greengenes ( RIP ) Cherry Bomb/Maui Wowie 1979 IBL. Only 2 people have the Original Mr Greengens genetics. Swami, and Verdant Green. All others are either Imposters, or Crosses.

These are pure IBL. Mr GG gave Sami the genes, before he passed.

Swami also just released the 1985 Road Kill Skunk x Guadaljara.. which was hybridized/stabilized in Guadalajara for 30+ years. This was crossed with the Blue Orca.

The IBL Road Kill Skunk Guadalajara will be available in the spring.

Swami also gives many extras, and also usually a Fee Pack.

5. these guys seed banks will cost you 100$ minimum lol

6. #6 jimihendrix42, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    Laugh all you want, but you wont find better genetics anywhere. Some of this stuff is so strong people get sick on it, anxiety attacks, and paranoia.. and it lasts for HOURS. Especially the Nevils NL5 x Hz.

Also Clackamas Coot bred this stuff, if you know who he is???

Have you EVER tried the ORIGINAL Nevils 88 NL5 x Hz ???? You know who Nevil is?? Its the only strain that actually came with a warning. And still does.
    The Blue Orca ( Highland Blue Thai x 71 Pre Soviet Afghani ) is along with her sister,... The One..... are the Oldest Living marijuana clones. Dating back to 1983. The Highland Blue Thai side is the ORIGINAL GENETICS DJ Short used to make his Blueberry, and is only available from Swami. Many also will tell you the Thai x Kandahar puts out OG Kush Phenos like nobodys business, and is possibly the original genes for OK Kush.

You also get a Free Pack of 15, which is between $80-$100, and you will probably get 3 extras of the seeds you ordered.

I ordered 1 pack each of NL5 x Hz and Blue Orca Haze and got 18 of each, and a free pack of 18 Blue Orca x Cannabiogen Paki Chitral Kush, and got 3 extras of each of the 2 strains I ordered.

So I ordered 30 seeds, and got 54. At that rate the seeds are a bit more than $52-$53 for 15.

I then ordered 1 x pack Blue Orca x RKS and got 18, and a Free Pack of 15 1976 Highland Blue Thai x Afghani #1 x Nevils 1988 NL5 X Hz. So I ordered 15, and got 33. That's Less than $50 for 15.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Humboltd seed bank

8. I hope you're not a salesman

9. bro i got original indiana bubblegum (clone) x stardawg 11 beans for 35$ (dhk) tangerine haze cut x stardawg for 17$ 11 beans again blue dream x stardawg 11 beans for 20$ keep in mind these costs include shipping and tahoe og kush x stardawg for 25$ 11 beans yet again ive spend less than 100$ and got around 45 seeds beat that

10. Do any of the seed banks in the US carry feminized seeds?

11. That's good for you, but for me most all of these modern genetics... Are Weak vs original NL5 x Haze. Not even in the same universe, and Ive smoked most of them. Been smoking 50 years. Growing since 1972.

I also used to be a moderator on the Serious Seeds website in the mid 2000s. The old AK47 blows most all this modern stuff out of the water, and it wasn't as good as the original 88 NL5 x Hz. It was close though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. have u ever had indiana bubble gum cut tho? (everyone who has said they had the clone say the love it and it has a licorice taste may be worth checking out) and im gonna focus on getting alot more landrace and original strains to add to my collection after i get a little more experienced ive only been doing this for about 2 years i am a also i breeder. i got my sight set on DJ Short's Flo (Temple cut) a landrace of purple thai and Afghani as well as pre 98 bubba 91 chemdawg but that pre 71 soviet Afghani you mentioned does strike interest

13. I always say breed your own seeds :). And learn to clone to prolong your growing process without using seeds.

Sorry, I've never bought seeds online, but I'm being a vulture for information so I know which are good at shipping seeds these days.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I saw some fems at Greenpointseeds and I have gotten some of the Gorilla Wreck #4 from them once (pricey stuff but good) ..Cannaventure..They shipped fast and seeds were/are good!

• Like Like x 1
  15. cannaventure is good when they actually have seeds lol but just take advantage of the auctions and golden nuggets at gps and you can save an easy 80$

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 jimihendrix42, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017

The original clone of BG would be a good find. Just like the BO, theres a reason they've kept it alive for so long.

From what Ive read, some think the Blue Orca ( Thai x Kandahar ) may be the original genes for Bubba Kush, and some of the various Kush types.

Cannabiogen also has good stuff, as does Bodhi.

British Columbia Seed Bank also has some good genes if your looking to breed.

They have the Original NL5, and NL#1, Couchlock ( NL5 X Afghani #1.) Bodhi used BCSB NL5 when they came out with their version. Good enough for Bodhi, good enough for me.

The Swami NL5 X Hz is a great choice for a Male to use for breeding.

The 1976 Highland Thai, is also the Original Genetics DJ Short used to create a strain called Juicy Fruit.

BOEL Members also supplied Robert Cornell Clark with weed when he wrote his book MJ Botany.

17. Growerschiceseeds.com is great, they are in California, have a huge selection of feminized, photo and auto with a ton of strain choices. Pricing isn’t crazy high, and I got my seeds here in New England 3 days after I ordered them. The seeds seem to be really nice quality and are growing good for 9 days old

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1