Seed banks that take credit or debit cards?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hamjack, May 7, 2020.

1. Tried buying through ILGM but their Paymonex option doesn't work with my online bill pay.
    I need a quick auto fem purchase to get one last quick grow in before the heat gets here.

Thanks!

2. Dutch passion, they carry some of the best genetics on the market.

3. Do they deliver to the US? I couldn't find that as an option.

4. Just had a look and no they don’t ship to the US. Shame as they truely do hold some of the best genetics you can buy as seed.

5. You can probably get what you want from a US bank.
    Here are some I follow, but haven't used most of them, so these aren't recommendations. They are heavily weighted toward autoflowers.

Autoflower Portal
    207 Genetics
    Baked Beans
    Great Lakes
    Greybeard
    Growers Choice
    HDSC
    Magic Strains
    Mephisto
    Night Owl
    North Atlantic
    Oregon Elite
    RocBud
    Seed Cellar
    Synergy Automatic Genetics
    Wicked Pissah

6. Seedsman does, sometimes, hehe. 1st order, debit card, no prob. Yes delivery to states. Second time was denied, got a text from my bank had to authorize and re-order, then no prob. BUT delivery will 3 weeks minimum, maybe more with situation. They explain it pretty good on the site with covid updates, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Seedsman doesn't work... even with an open borders debit card.... any US seed banks that accept debit/credit cards?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just got an order from i49. It took about 3 weeks for delivery. I paid using an E-check.

9. Just got seeds from Alibongo, they took cc. Great CS. Haven't germed any yet, in the process

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have used them for my past several orders. Their credit cards are processed via China.

11. #15 Hamjack, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
    1st seed popped in soil after 2.5 days.... impressive. i49 seedbank.

12. new420guyseeds used a few time good so far. In usa so fast shipping. Takes cc sometimes but I use cash app very easy setup:passing-joint:

13. I was able to with Oregon Elite Seeds, but I had to call and pay over the phone.

14. Likewise. I have 8 seeds from there, shipped to South Carolina as well. First 4 seeds were 100% germ and look great.

I had to go through some gift card purchase thing. I didn't know about the e-check. Will try that next time. Sounds simpler.

• Like Like x 2
  15. IN ALL SINCERITY..........that is a shame for you...........IMO, ILGM has some FANTASTIC genes!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'll try again in the fall. I may just need to buy a money order to make it happen. I did get 100% germination on my first 3 seeds from i49 in soil in less than 3 days. Already 3" tall. Going into the grow tent today.