Seed banks in NY?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lifted27, Sep 17, 2011.

1. does anyone know any seed banks or places that sell seeds in nyc...referring to the village?

2. [quote name='"Lifted27"']does anyone know any seed banks or places that sell seeds in nyc...referring to the village?[/quote]

Haha dude they don't sell seeds in ny

3. you can only get seeds in med use states at dispenseries which isn't the same thing as a seed bank. you might not even be able to do that though and might have to buy cuttings.

just mail order your beans from the UK or some select canadian banks like everyone else & read the trusted banks sticky at the top of the seed bank forum page

4. There are some seed banks up in the Toronto area, that's as close of a physical shop as you're gonna get to your location.
    If you can make the drive, I also recommend checking out another Toronto establishment, a club called Zanzibar :D

5. if you can get to canada and go to the right seedbank, you can find dealers there that will let you effing sample their goods before buying beans! THAT'S how ya do it! buy your beans in canada and either mail them to yourself from there, or use the old baloon trick to smuggle across the border, unless you're the type prone to paranoid meltdowns and acting suspicious.

6. NOW is awesome try before you grow and be able to get the best knowledge possible about the strain

7. learn about strains as well as growing techniques. i made the mistake of flowering everything too early when i grew and got a lower yield than i could have with my plants all well under 3 feet tall just winging it.

8. Also didnt help that you smoked them all up within a few weeks of flowering.

Cant say you have grown when none of your attempts have ever made it to a curing jar.

Smoking up 3 week old plants is NOT growing.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval. These individuals are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious.

Additional symptoms include:

Exhibitionist behavior.
    Constant seeking of reassurance or approval.
    Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotions
    Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval.
    Proud of own personality, unwillingness to change and any change is viewed as a threat.
    Somatic symptoms, and using these symptoms as a means of garnering attention.
    A need to be the center of attention.
    Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification.
    Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others.
    Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are.
    Making rash decisions.