Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

see-through plastic cups can make for an odd experience

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tabrias, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Today I was walking through my hood while lifted and I was carrying a large cup of water, except it
    was tinted green and transparent. Holding this up to drink, walking, and looking forward was a very interesting experience. The bent appearance of my environment made drinking the water like looking into a kaleidoscope. It's a good way to concentrate while tripping out I THINK.

Anyone got any related experiences, post em here

2. I hate scraps

3. meng i know exactly what you're talking about. i love doing that with cups. what is also fun to do is to get a lens from red-tinted sunglasses and then get another lens from another pair of sunglasses tinted another color, like green or blue. put the red one up to one eye and the green one up to your other eye. it's amazing because parts of the same object will be different colors. you'll be looking at a t-shirt and parts of the design on the shirt will be green, parts of the same design will be red.