see in the dark with cannabis

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeluxeHerb, Feb 8, 2013.

1. just smoked a while ago and I had to fan out my room so I opened a window and kept hearing stray cats running around in the grass at night I look outside and it would usually be really dark(no street lights), but I saw two cats running around the It was shadowy but I could see their eyes and body really good, the first cat left, but the second cat kept walking away, stopping and looking at me because I was eyeing it down in darkness, then I checked it out online and I found THIS!

Better night vision through cannabis | Education | The Guardian

2. :laughing:

3. im gonna try to find some more info.

4. I found that out tonight as well....no elaboration

5. Man one time i was really baked and swear i could see everything in my room plain as day with my eyes closed, in the dark.

6. I can always see cats in the dark, they have glowing eyes.

7. I'm going to have to test this out sometime.

8. I bet spec ops are all pot fiends

9. Not only that, but it also helps you be a more courteous driver and more likely to obey the rules of the road. At least in my case that is.

10. Its true, i spent last night in the bush camping, and i got too high so my fire went out but all of a sudden i could see everything around me anyway.

11. Your eyes adapt to the darkness after a while and you're able to see better. Plus there can be nearby lights.

12. yea but thatts not to say that weed increases visability in low light areas