See any mold??

Discussion in 'General' started by TwiztidToker24, Nov 20, 2011.

1. i smoked moldy weed more than once.. gadda do what you gadda do

2. yeah but how much, i mean im talking about a half once of possibly moldy bud. Not just a dub or something (I haven no idea how much you smoked). I guess im gonna decide its not mold, but I would LOVE more comments and insight. I won't be the only ones learning, so will others who visit this thread.

3. You WILL know mold when you see it. Just trust yourself. After 5 months you would see it. Looks like the fake spiderwebs people put up around halloween. Very easy to spot.

4. @stonedface, so what your saying is that if mold hasnt developed by now it wont?

5. Definitely no mold on those buds.

6. the thing that you need to understand is that if there was mold on your ganja then you would not only be able to see it but you should smell it, so your the best judge on weather its moldy, if you think it is then pick off what you know for sure is really moldy and wash it down and re dry the weed, if there is mold that might make it atleast smokeable but if it was moldy i would personally just throw it out but if you dont want mto do that then its an option

7. Somtimes it had mold inside the nug.. couple weeks ago i cracked open a nug that was suppose to be dank and it had mold inside

8. No. I am saying if it was going to mold, it would be everywhere by now and you would know without a doubt that it was there. It is not going to mold now just by sitting in a jar. It should be completely dry now and nothing to worry about. I have had some stuff mold on me a few times. I believe there was mold in that growers room that was causing it. Thats the only time I had a mold issue.