Security issue, extraction advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jamesboo, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Hi GC,

I currently have a lovely growing space, of which last grow i vented through some blinds and out of a window but it's only a matter of time before that's clocked lol

I was going to take the extractor fan out of my shower room and just run a dehumidifier when I have a shower, would that be ok or would that just make my shower room mold up? It's about 1.5x1.5 metres itself lol (small)

Anyways this is the best photo I could take, anyone have any clue of where my bathroom extraction is actually going? There's this block right above it? anyone have any idea what this is because I'd really like to know where the air will be going lol, Thanks dudes

image.jpeg

Much appreciated

2. Could just buy a cfm fan... Will be better than that little 90 or 110 in your bathroom.

Not sure on the picture though.

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've got a 6inch can fan being extracted, sorry but the question was actually does anyone have any idea where my extraction vent (where I will run the ducting) goes to? As above my shower where the extraction is lies this above it?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is it a multi family building like apartments, townhouses, condos ?
    If so it probably ties into a larger vent that other units are tied to also.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. LMFAO!!!! If it any thing like this I’ll put money on it he gassed out the neighbors out!!!!!!! Aaahahahahah!!!!! I use to smoke in my barracks room during the winter months and all 10 of us on the wing got out asses chewed out every month after inspection cause every room smelled like smoke LMFAO!!!!!