Security Guard

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mean~green, Oct 27, 2005.

1. So saturday night a few weeks ago i was just hanging out with my girl and my friends keep calling me a shitload and im like hold the fuck on im busy, and theyre like no dude you gotta come hang out with us, we're at a hotel.

so i wait it out with my girl until its time for me to leave her house (she has a curfew) and it turns out i shoulda left waaaay sooner.

as i leave my girls house i call my friend and hes like "dude get to the Crescent right now, we have a top floor suite and we need help picking up some girls"

for those of you that dont live in dallas, The Crescent is prob the nicest hotel in dallas, besides the mansion and the soon to be W hotel. So its a fucking expensive hotel and we have a two floor suite.

so i get there and my friends inform me that the security guard went to go get some bud but we have to go get beer and girls, which ended up taking forever, which pissed me off-i wanted to smoke. so after a long ass time we get back and we go up to the suite and its so fuckin trashed its hilarious, theres even like a caution:slippery when wet cone on the floor and shit, and the room service wouldnt let us order any more food or alcohol. we load a bowl of some dro in this kid's huge pipe and start hitting that and then the security guard shows up with a fat ass blunt. so we chill with the guard smokin his blunt passin the pipe and shit and we end up smokin like three more blunts with him and this guy was so fuckin badass, they would call him on his walkie talkie and we'd all get quiet and he'd just be like "ok im going to check on them right now..... everything seems fine theyre not being loud" so we had total cover to just smoke and chill

so thats one of my craziest smoking times ever, that and i also smoked with two pros on the volcom team in my car, which is a whole other story

2. Haha sounds like some bad ass shit.

I wish I could get a two floor suite, but shit in vegas you atleast have to be a High Roller baby.

3. good shit! :smoking:

4. haha i dream i can one day do something like that.

5. thats way sweet bro and that security guards obviously rele cares about his job. wy kid who the fuck is tookie williams

6. Nice. I had a friend who smoked with the living members of sublime a couple years ago. Gave me one of the guys hat as a gift. Said they were doin lines of coke and shit backstage and he hit the bong with them cuz he doesnt do coke.

7. Who on the volcom team did you smoke with? That would be tight to blaze up with rowley, dollin or like suski. They seem pretty chill.

8. Haha, sweet dude! I went to some hotel in Indy and the Security Guard there cheeched with me. I was just leabing my room all geekd out headed for the hottub and he was like, "Man, I smell it. What room you in? I'll meet you in 5, I got a blunt rolled up." I was like, shit fuck the hottub. Lol

9. caswell berry and shane cross
    [​IMG]

they were fucking cool