Secrets of the mind

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MASTERofGANJA, Jan 16, 2013.

1. You will not find your "precious" mind in there MASTERofGANJA .

2. [quote name='"Kman420"']

Nothing, it's all clearly lies and falsehoods. It's already been proven that while we only use a certain % at a time, we do make use of the whole thing for different activities at some point.

This was me being really nice, because this is really stupid.[/quote]

Look at this guy all high and mighty.

You were told by another scientist who was told to tell you that we only use a certain % of our brain.

OP keep it up, these guys are scared to challenge themselves and wanna be sheltered forever.

3. I never said I would find my mind? Idk where you got that from but you can't tell me that it's all bullshit without concrete evidence.

4. Hey op

lemme know when your using more percentage of your brain at one time.

ill be back.

5. Thank you, until they do actual research about this like I have but believe me I've only scratched the surface ,they can't just disprove something because mainstream facts say so.

6. Once I read the PDF I will , granted I've only read a few pages.

7. Link to both studies, plox.

8. Im using 99% of my brain.

Thats why im an all knowing being and live in space.

But really, simply reading some .Pdfs will not give you some magic powers of using more brain power. If that were true, it would be standard in any legitimate college programs and government agencies (specifically for special forces).

9. Look at the pictures I posted from the book.

10. I don't see why people keep saying shit like this. I never once said you would get any magic powers or learn how to control the universe or shit like that. Do a little research on hypnosis and then maybe we could have an unbiased discussion.

11. hypnosis is merely the power of suggestion, witch the first part tells you...

how do you expect that to help you use more of your brain at once?

12. [quote name='"MASTERofGANJA"']

I don't see why people keep saying shit like this. I never once said you would get any magic powers or learn how to control the universe or shit like that. Do a little research on hypnosis and then maybe we could have an unbiased discussion.[/quote]

This.

And why would the government want us to use all f our brain power?

They don't. Im always baffled by the people that think the government would release something like this to the public

Cut the OP some slack, at least he spends his time researching instead of glued to facebook and twitter

13. The book claims a UCLA study, but I'm unable to find it. Odd given the size of the university, and the frequency of the topic. (they probably didn't do a study, the book you're reading is likely making shit up)

The idea that humans only use 10% of their brain is absolutely a hokum. We use all of it. Only a certain part of it is designated purely for cognitive functions. Some parts keep your balance, stabilize your mood, etc. That doesn't mean you're not using your brain. There's no way to 'hack' your brain to use more than '10%'. I'd still be interested in reading those studies if you can find them.

And I know my response isn't going to deter you, so good luck expanding your brain! ...without doing things that actually help like puzzles, math, chess...

*reads post*
    *looks at signature*
    *all that needs to be said*

14. And again I never said you could use more of your brain at once but you can put your self in the hypnotic state and discover new things about yourself.

Attached Files:

15. keywords are playing a big part on this one op.

you need to redo your research.

16. also, you havnt said anything about why your reading this, youve just been presenting information to us, witch were forming our asumptions on.

if you want more conversation to happen, you need to actually provide some, otherwise, your just gonna be another fail thread on gc.

if you know anything about meditation, you would probably look more into it, versus this bullshit. this isnt gonna do anything for you.

you were just suggested to read all of it. the first paragraph set you up for epic fail hahahaha

17. I was just reading this to find new information I guess. I just want to see if anyone else has done research about using our mind to the full potential, and yes I am just giving out information cause I want people to do more research about everything in general because knowledge is power.

Attached Files:

18. All on the false premise that we use less than 100% of our brain, and you have yet to show that's the case.

[​IMG]

19. dude

stop reading that stuff. they are trolling you.

re read that second paragraph VERY carefully... on the pic you just posted.

and tell me, that is not bullshit. cause thats bullshit haha

20. I'm looking at philosophy now. I realized there's more important stuff to look at.