Secrets of the Infinity Symbol

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Nov 23, 2012.

1. The Infinity symbol holds secret meaning about the energies of reality. The central point, where the two ‘o's' meet, is the central point. From here the energies expand outwards in two polar directions, which keeps the energy balanced. As the energies expand outward, they spin back towards the center in a rotation that is cyclical, or elliptical. All the energy is fused in that central point, where the energy can infinitely cycle through itself.

[​IMG]

2. I have the infinity symbol as the main theme for my back piece. Infinity and the Phoenix

3. Very nice

4. I have worn an infinity symbol, in that landscape position, on my coat for years. A green badge (button) surrounded in silver, to not only represent those ideas you mention, but also to indicate its other symbolic use - parallel. To represent living with rather than apart from the rest, in parallel, alongside, but not as others do. This is how I see things changing for the world. Parallel communities. All different, all human, no conflict.

5. I always thought it was an earthworm giving itself two blowjobs at once.

6. i always thought of this symbol in my own perspective as like 'life'. occurring, leaving, then reoccurring over again. infinite life.
    infinite mind, body soul. infinite thought patterns. infinite fractals. idk

im seeing mass amounts of relativity between basic life and this symbol.

7. [​IMG] this is called the endless knot. im sure you have seen it. i hope it posted correctly

8. The lemniscate is also symbolic of the most basic principles. A fractal existence. Once you are the largest, you are the smallest. Once you're at the end, you're at the beginning. This concept has been echoed in almost every major symbol from the Notitia Dignitatum
    [​IMG]
    To the Serpent of Wisdom in the Ouroboros
    [​IMG]