Secretly Gave Bf Medicated Truffle. Now He Is Flipping Out.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DankBarbie, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #21 squidrick420, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Wow....
    I can't believe that you thought it wouldnt backfire so badly! The guy has no tolerance, and you even knew so, yet you went along with your little plan regardless of that fact. Now here you are on GC looking for advice while your bf is sitting there probally scared to death trying to figure out what you drugged him with. Tell him for fucks sake!! He probally thinks it is some crazy unmentionable and is having a horrible time. All you have to do is tell him that it is weed and that he will be ok!!!

And next time.... DON'T DRUG YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!!

Edit: as a side note that would be fucking awesome to have a gf, or anybody for that matter, secretly give me pot food. I have always wondered what it is like to get high on pot without knowing it is gonna happen lol

2. You basically raped him with thc, where they do that at? That guy deserves some of the meanest head you could conjure up or atleast some anal. Kind of funny in a sick dark way.

3. I agree.

I'm gonna need pics to be certain though.

4. #24 Pie Romania, Jun 11, 2013

I welcome larger tits on any woman that would be rated by the average straight man a 7 or higher on a scale to 10, to be messaged to my inbox. I'm too lazy to veer away from this website currently.

5. Get ready to 'get what you deserve.'

6. Well its good to know you took the high road and told him the truth. 

And what Jammin just said is soo true...about the anal I mean

Wow, you're a real catch. 

8. Dang Barbie, you got a smokin' hot avi with boobs spilling out and all, so my natural response would be to take your side, but I just can't on this one.  You really screwed the pooch.  Don't do that to anyone again.

9. She screwed my pooch. :devious:

10. Lol@unmentionables

Ill be back in an hour or so
    I'm going to where the pretty flowers grow

11. Dang, that sounds awful, I couldn't imagine trippin that bad :eek:
    But op said her bf is laughing it off now soo, now its time to make up for drugging him lol

12. Even if we are overlooking how fucking stupid it is to secretly dose anyone, it's also stupid to make assumptions about tolerance. Weed, like most drugs, affects everyone differently. Assuming that what's good for you is going to be good for someone else is dangerous. Think a little bit before you do things.  -_-

I'd cum on them titties

14. #34 docleary, Jun 11, 2013

to be fair, eating one of these cookies whole is like eating a couple grams of fungi. my cousin, who smokes an eighth a day, ate 2/3s or so of one and had a mild panic attack but came out of it. so far i'm the only person of the group of people i've shared with, that hasn't either gone off the deep end or passed out.

15. Even as a very experienced smoker I can dab all day and still function, but even making a little 1g firecracker can shut me down. It's ignorant to even compare the two experiences.. they are too far removed from each other to say "well, 6 bowls with friends over the course of the night HAS to be like eating this edible"

16. i dont think a thread on grasscity has ever made me this mad before

i need to chilllllllll

Don't worry, there's like a 98% chance it's just some dude pretending to be a chick. 

18. I like the way you think

19. Yeah I hear you, my cousin tripped after eating 1 square of a hash bar, but since I have a high tolerance I could eat a whole space bar and still smoke a few bowls after. Everyone has a different tolerance and reaction to eating edibles. But its funny when someone tries to act all bad and eat a bunch of edibles and they end up on their ass trippin balls lol

20. #40 b4tt1n1, Jun 11, 2013
    First time I had an edible I thought I went blind lol after that, I feel in love with them and prefer them over smoking

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app