Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

secret stashes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by atomicpenguin12, Jan 26, 2010.

1. fuck would da cops come raiden ur shit if you have an ounce on you for? yall thinkin of hiding places as if they were raidin ur crib for da bricks of da snow... ha ha.. in a wall clock.. dissembling equipment.. takin off outlet covers.... good spots though

2. Depending on where you live I would hide it outside. Get several mason jars and plastic ziplocks, then start diggin holes. I would much rather have my shit a foot underground than in my house. However, if you live in a neighborhood or something then like people already said, off the ground.

If possible, maybe inbetween the walls. Take out electrical sockets, light sockets, etc.

My main question is, if you're expecting them to come with a warrant, why not give to a trusty friend now?

3. how the fuck u sposd 2 get shit in there?