Secret room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by phil_the_geologist, Oct 28, 2015.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Ya the blue with the plumbing coming out get a row of cupboards and a counter top. No stove but fridge and microwave.

I told my wife that I'm moving down there when it's done.

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Shut up. Your not serious are you? About moving down there. You ok?

Sent with my hello Kitty kite

• Like Like x 2
  3. No, not serious lol. What happened to your pet rock? Did it run away?

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. You scared me lol.

No my little man took it and now it's his. He even painted it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Lol I know!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Really beautiful, Philip!

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. If you're building your grow apartment, put some nice old stuff in there like shag carpet and a guitar amp! Haa! And a bean bag chair to limit sitting to 1! Old stuff goes great in a new space! (maybe a futon too)

• Like Like x 2
  8. #3551 Sypha, Apr 10, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    In my state your only allowed one stove in a house only.. so if you have 1 in ur regular
    1st fl. Kitchen you cant have one in the basement also..

J.s. As i really dont see a stove hookup anywhere.. i do see where ur sink and counter top will go..

Maybe add a gfci or 2 to be occupied by counter appliances, give them their own circuit.. now that constructions still happenin’ b-4 its “too late”.. just a thought bud..

Nice work btw.. i used to get down.. used to build expensive homes with kool features b-4 getting diagnosed..

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 3
  9. Stupid rule. I'll put a fukin furnace in my living room if I want. Who's big enough to tell me I can't put a stove in my house wherever I please?

• Like Like x 3
  10. U dont live in Jersey then.. lol they will make u move if not removed in 2 weeks & shut the house down.. ull be in a hotel for 4 weeks till they come back and say its safe now.. (after they confirm the stoves gone now) you can have a gas line and all that.. no problem..

My mom had an issue just having a stove in the basement not hooked up and no hook up for it anyway..

(Just bought a new stove, this ones on sale on offer-up so it went down stairs for a lil while)..

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey how some bud candy been awile been super busy but doing awesome with only 268watts pulling from the wall. Marshydro quantum boards sp150s 2 in a Mars tent 3x3x6[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  12. Well, son of a bitch, Milty! You're a man of few words but your skills are improving quick! Your buds look better every grow you do! (maybe 3 now?)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Thanks for the suggestions. I could have a 2nd stove but the renovation is for exchange students and our son. I have 3 20 amp circuits in the kitchen area, 1 for a fridge, 1 for a microwave and the third for a coffee maker (it's actually a 15 amp that is tied to the light) and they are all (not the fridge) GFI protected at the breaker. I don't want the kids cooking down there. Plus I only have 100 amp service (maybe 120 but that's an odd number, don't know why it's in my head) and if I'm running 2400 Watts plus 2 stoves that could trip the main. If I had 200 amp I would have done eaxctlly what you said!

Can I ask what your diagnoses is? Forgive me if I forgot or if you don't want to talk about it.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=1387325&share_fid=78765&share_type=t

• Like Like x 2
  14. Amen brother. I think most of us who started illegally have that attitude!

Secret room

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Really nice Milty!

Secret room

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. New flame for me... Love the voice and horn. She pretty to boot!

Secret room

• Like Like x 1