Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

secret lighter stash!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by finalreckoning, Mar 6, 2009.

1. ok, while surfing the internet last night, i found something that i think a lot of yall would like!
    its a secret bic lighter stash! and, best of all, you can make one yourself, for free!
    and all you need to open it is you lift up on the button, and the bottom pops out :eek:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-A-"Secret-Container"-Out-Of-A-LIGHTER/?comments=all

(sorry bout the link. i know you would rather i embed the video in the post, but im new and i dont quite know how to do that yet :p)
    good luck and happy toking!:smoke:

2. i like that. i might have to make me a couple of those. thanks man :smoke:

3. it might be just me but that shit looks SO complicated, lol. That would totally be cool to have though.

4. yeah, its not really that complicated, if you watch the video. but the instructions kinda suck and make it look harder than it is. or maybe its cuz im the sort of guy who likes to make stuff, just to occupy time :smoke:

5. imo its a waste of time

if you have to spend that much time and use a saw and stuff to make a 1 inch secret compartment it isnt worth it

6. That much time? You cant take 15 mins tops to do something as easy as hollowing out a bic lighter?

7. hey, you can fit at least a nic in there, which, granted, isnt that much, but its better than nothin. and its somethin cool to show your friends ( i mean, come on, who doesnt LOVE secret compartments?!)