Secret Jardin DR90 Grow Tent with 600W HPS - Bubble Gum Clones - DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Chronitron, Oct 2, 2013.

1. I just purchased the Secret Jardin DR90 grow tent, a 600 watt HPS light, tube cooled hood and ballast, 2 DWC buckets (cheaper than building them myself), 4" inline fan, 4" Big Air carbon filter and the General Hydroponics FloraSeries Performance Pack for nutrients (great set up and able to make it through this first cycle so I can upgrade to something I'm more used to using rather than something to get my thumb back in the garden. 

I'll be growing some amazing Bubble Gum from a very trusted grower who handles many kinds of genetics including the From Clone Death Star.

I will be vegging for about 2 weeks (maybe 3) and finishing the entire 9 week flowering period. I will be using a curing method I was taught in the Emerald Triangle and should be done about 4 weeks after chopping the ladies down for a total time of 15-16 weeks from switch on to bong. 

I won't have the genetics for a few weeks until they are ready, so for now I will be setting up the tent to get used to it being there. Once I get the tent set up I'll be positioning the buckets, pumps, fans, filter, light and setting up the screens. 

With this grow, I'll be trying something new (to me). Not only will I be setting up the horizontal screen for the branches to grow into, but I will also be setting up vertical screens so that when the plants grow outward, their upward growth will grow into those screens hopefully giving more air and light to the center growth. 

While I'm excited for harvest to be able to smoke some of this sweet herb, I'm most excited to be able to make some bubble hash and edibles. :D

Will post pictures as everything comes together, just wanted to get this started while everything is still on my mind. 

2. sounds good, best of luck!

3. Subbed :smoke:

Looking to do something similar - let us know how your temps are in that space with a 600w.

Good Luck!