Secret Garden (part III)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Herbie, Aug 21, 2004.

1. They just seem to get better and better. The first 2 fingers of females are just beginning to show and they are five foot high.
    Its gonna be a good one!

Attached Files:

2. now that's one healthy looking Sativa.........i also like the pics missippigirl sp?.........had posted as well..........good grows.........Peace out..........Sid

3. Cheers Sid

4. is that 1 plant or a few?..........oh and how much available height do you have as they'll take a good stretch, maybe even double height by harvest............or are you gonna tie it/them down?...........Peace out.........Sid

ps it does look good damn healthy, i can't beleive that you managed that in England...........lol.........if i tried that up here in Scotland the fucker would get washed away.........lol........

5. Its a dutch blend for indoor/outdoor KC 36 (if i can remember). The neighbours are pretty good, i think they know what they are but don't say anything. There are about 7 there and i have staked them out with strig and tent pegs to let as much light in as possible. I got 10 seeds and had 10 out of 10, I gave 3 away and by all accounts they are doing very well.

6. Its pretty wet here in the south west too ...lol