Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second Time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toker6953, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Hey so I always see posts about what you're first time was like but a lot of people don't seem to get high the first time so I would love to hear some stories about your second time getting high... where you actually got high and experienced the effect for the first time. 

2. The first time I remember being really high I was in my car petting my steering wheel for like 15 mins while my friend explained that hand sanitizer was her lube for the world. Good times. lol

3. first time i smoke i got high second time me and my boys and like 4 or 5 other people was sitting in a circle and we smoked 1 ounce in 2 days blunts and pipes and a couple cross joints and alot of vodka lol it fuckin rocked!

4. Second time a buddy and I smoked about an eighth of blue dream, most out of my pipe and then 5 gb's each. Watched Louis ck and Kevin Hart, never laughed so hard in my life, then I realized I couldn't walk. No more laughing :(

60% of the time, it works every time.