Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second Time smoking pot.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillsforilz, Sep 30, 2010.

1. L2 Multi-Quote first of all
    Also, universally it is a rule of thumb ANYWHERE ON EARTH to not spend more than $20 per gram on weed.

2. I dont either. I live in Canada, all weed goes the same price, it doesen't matter which strain it is. If its really dank it'll go 10/gram deal free, if not, its like you usually get 1.5-2 over.

3. I bet your under 18 haha.

But yeah, I think your friend made a quick $5 off you. :smoke:

enjoy that weed man, later on you can never get as high as you do your first few times.

4. You can get dank for $10 a g in Canada?

5. I guess I'll buy from my other friend but I can't get it when I want to. My dealer is fast and gets to me right away. But most people who get dank stuff pay that much. I live in Maryland and prices here are higher. Look it up.

6. Maryland has higher prices.

7. ohhh ya :smoke:

8. yess!

1/8 - $25-30
    1/4 - $40-50
    1/2 - $70-90
    1oz - $120-300

9. You can get a fucking 1/8th of DANK for $25-$30!? Fuck. That's awesome.

10. Whats the name of the strain? Demand some Sour Diesel at once! I mean if your paying $20 a gram you may as well smoke the best :rolleyes:

11. Yeees! The prices here are dope!

Although I will say- that chart is the minimum prices, you might wanna add 5 dollars to each number.

12. Man, until I met my new dealer it was $20 a g for pretty standard shit. I'm moving across the border.

13. Really? Pray tell, how old are you, where have you been, and how long did you spend there to qualify you to make that pronouncement?

14. Things you need!!!
    - Scale (10-20$) You can find them at gas stations but get a receipt i bought a 15$ scale and forgot to get receipt and it didn't work. Shady ass gas stations.

- Glass (10$) You can find a good glass bowl or chillum for $10 bucks at a gas station or headshop.

- Grinder (5-10$) You can find these at gas stations too or a headshop.

- GPS

15. Like everyone else said, you got taken for that much per gram...i can get a 1/8th of straight FIRE for $35-$40 and thats stuff that will have you melting on your couch or cleaning your house for 4 hours straight :p

16. I am God :smoke:

17. never pay over 20 bro. how do you come off as? like are you younger than your dealer so hes able to beat you? you obviously still cant eye up what a g looks like. your comming off as a 13 year old as of now

18. Listen... If you want to enjoy your high in the long run here are some tips. Don't buy "dank" try to enjoy regs or mids which is 5-10$ a G around here your buddy may be ripping you off, I have smoked daily for 4 years and usually only get fire regs. Also try and make a gravity bong when no one is home and just load .1 bowls, two or three of those and you will be ripped

19. #39 praisedkatt, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    I'm genuinely happy for u man welcome the the world of blazing. heres my take:

Seeing as its ur 2nd time smoking, u may find alot of mid weed as great, so u may not be the best to judge its dankness. Keep blazing for a while, get experience from buying different places and talking to people, increase ur tolerence and ur weed knowledge will follow suit

I'm in MD ur right MD is prob one of the more expensive states to buy weed from but not $25/g. i usually get dank for $65 an 8th (3.5g) in Baltimore (I'm sure u can find cheaper) and if he's not around and i'm really desperate $75 an 8th in PG (this dude def overcharges). I doubt u will get really dank In MD for much cheaper than that, out in cali and WA and some others states they get that shit dirt cheap compared to us. Oh and don't forget factor the risk u take when buying weed into the price especially if u got no car, distance, strict parent whatever. sometimes it may be better to pay a little more for safety, convenience and reduced risk. factor that into ur decision on where to buy

Yeah but where r u from? Prices are diff everywhere.

20. So every time you try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...