Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second time buying weed... did we get ripped off? [with pics]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hopsin, Aug 16, 2011.

1. me and 3 other friends paid $40 for thiis:

did we get ripped off? he said it was called trainwreck and he said he hooked us up. but i kinda feel like he might be taking advantage of us cuz we're newbies at this :mad:

tell me wat u think (we arent gonna smoke it till 8 cuz we're gonna go watch insidious while baked)

Attached Files:

2. Good deal bro :D

3. lol no pic

4. my bad, try refreshing. i edited

5. It really depends on where you live, but I wouldn't say you got ripped off.

6. looks like a decent deal. enjoy the trainwreck

7. Shit, $40 for all that. Damn

8. I'd say good deal, looks like mids, almost certain it's not dank, I've never bougt mids so idk the prices but I'd say good deal.

9. hell no he did hook u up

10. looks like a solid sack. for me 40 bucks would be like 3g's, that looks to be more than that so I don't think you got ripped off. Looks like good bud too... as for as it being "trainwreck," the world may never know..

11. i'd pay 40 for that i dont think you did 2 bad

12. looks dank to me, you definitely didn't get ripped off, OP

13. that looks like a half to me if they're medium-dense.. pretty good i guess for 40$

14. If thats legit trainwreck, i suggest you buy off that dealer alot:smoking::hello:

15. That's quite abit of herb for what you payed man, good deal of what I can see..

Peace..

Keepontoking...

16. even if that's mids its a good deal for 40 bucks, but that herb looks pretty decent.

17. Damn bro he busted yo head. I'd demand at least twice that much for $40 next time

18. I would not worry about it. What province are you in? Also I would not even believe the names people give you.