Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second Opinions???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThtOtherGuy6667, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Alrighhttt I bought a gram of purple kush for 20$, put a picture in the post. It looks a lil bit less dark than it does in the picture for some reason (I have an iphone 4s, not sure on camera specs,) and it smells earthy I guess you would say. I already smoked a bit of it before i took the pic xD So Im not sure if itll look like a gram. I cant tell that many crystals but its smokes good :D So just lookin for second opinions, I think it was worth it, Do you?

2. Doesn't look very purple.

3. Yeah I know :c I'm not sure what else to call it, was told it was purple kush xDDSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Worth is all relative I guess.