Second mushroom trip leaves a bad taste...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Predator1, May 29, 2008.

1. I tripped boomers for the first time about 2 months ago, and I had the TIME OF MY LIFE. Blended a full 8th into Orange Juice, chugged, and enjoyed. I had minimal visuals, but I laughed all night, had some seriously deep thoughts and got some color enhancement. It was perfect. I was the happiest man alive.

Second time was last weekend, took the same dose in a similar environment... It was like I had taken a totally different drug. None of the euphoria or laughing, a lot of deep thoughts, but the VISUALS. Jesus titty fucking Christ, the visuals. My whole world was stretched. It was like watching everything happen in widescreen. Everything was turning goofy fucking colors for no reason. Colors werent enhanced, they were invented. My ears kept popping, and it was annoying.
    The thing that killed me about my second trip, though, was the weird physical feeling i got. Ever chew on a piece of rubber for whatever reason? And it makes that weird squeaking sound when it grinds against your teeth? Well, that sound is how I felt. I felt rubbery. Impossible to explain. I didnt have a bad trip, but between being Elastic Man and the ear-popping, I was very uncomfortable.

Does anyone know the feeling I'm trying to describe? :(

2. Did you try and go outside to stave off that feeling? I get what you described every once in awhile and a nice walk in fresh air pretty much solves it.

Don't let this one experience turn you off mushrooms though. That is why I love them so much, because each experience is different and you can get a lot of different varieties out of them.

3. Foops right, i know it sounds corny but walk it off. I believe its in your head and walking distracts you and your mind moves on to other things. That's my favorite thing to do when shrooming, hiking. Just going out in the wilds and hanging out for the day. All the colors, smells, and sounds, awesome. In fact this is how i intend to spend my weekend, me, the ole lady, 10 g's of boomers, and my gov. issue Alice pack filled with water, food, tent, and weed.

4. yeah cuz once you get a bad feeling youll just keep thinkng about it untill you "leave it behind"
    ive had to do that before too...and i agree with budda...outside is the best place for mushies