Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

second hand smoke.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin&tokin, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Hey does anyone here know if it is possible to get high off of second hand smoke with weed??? I never have, dunt know.... im high, and me and my friends have been debateing this foever! so if anyone knows if it is possible to get high off of 2nd hand smoke, then post!

2. i believe so.... cause my friend cait doesn't smoke that often, but when she's with my other friends and i .......we sesh out the car extremely nice...... and she deffinitly appears to be getting high, craxy amounts of giggleing... shot eyes....an she gets excited, wich isn't a bad thing.......

but i'd say yea..

3. Its called a contact high. Not very intense usually. Me and my friend lured a non smoking friend in his truck last year and we hot boxed the chevy Z71 truck with like 2 fat ass blunts and got him stoned as shit..

4. hahah, yeah man, my buddy didnt smoke for like 2 years, but we hotboxed with him, and lets just say, he ate an entire bag of smart food in about 5 minutes :D

5. yeah man... when we bake a car... everyone in the city is gettin high

6. smart food is amazing, its understanble why he would eat it so quick.... :)

7. whats smart food

8. depends on the way someone is smoking, some people just straight inhale with one puff, where I get that shit smoking and once the cloud starts emerging i suck it all in,... then other people get ripped off my hits...

9. smart food is white cheddar covered popcorn in a big bag. its sooo goood.

10. hell yea its possible..contact high
    before muh lil sister started blazin up wit me, she would chill with us in the car when we would haze that bitch up. she would simply be sittin there while we smokd either bout 2 blunts(between bout 3 ppl) or about 5 bowls, and by the end of the session(being the lightweight she is) she would b bout high as we were!

11. I've never had a contact buzz myself, but I've given quite a few ppl one. I love to smoke out a car.

12. gave a guy a contact high - 6 ppl in my mazda 323 :D 5 of us smoking...

never smoking with him again cause he was a complete dickhead when he was high, but, yeah it is possible :)

13. white cheddar popcorn.....avalible everywhere...;)

Attached Files:

14. that stuff is AWESOME :D

15. hot boxing is goooood

:D

16. drive around in a big truck n hotbox that shiet!

17. OoOoooOh! That White Cheddar Popcorn is soooooooo goood!... ::drools::