Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second-hand smoke and hair test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Soul_Kitchen, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Hi,

I know this sort of question has been posted numerous times, but I'd like to get some opinions on my situation specifically. Next week I am taking a hair test for a high-paying internship. I haven't smoked since November 17 (126 days exactly by the date of this post), so I am well over the typical 90 day threshold. I got my haircut today, so all my hair should be between 1.5-2 inches. What scares me though, is that yesterday my roommates lit up a joint in our apartment. I decided to sit on our balcony to be safe, and I kept the balcony door open to air out the apartment. I could smell the smoke, and at one point I felt a very short head-rush as if I got a little bit of a second-hand high. I know most people say second-hand smoke shouldn't cause someone to test positive on a hair test, but what do you guys think? Am I being overly paranoid? Would only second-hand smoke from hotboxing show up on a test? I know that's what researchers say about urine tests, but I'm not sure about hair tests. If anyone has an idea of whether this will show up on my hair test next week, please let me know.

Thanks

2. You’ll be fine. If it’s been that long since you smoked. There will be no trace:love-m3j:

3. yea ,you'l be fine it wont show ...you have not smoked for weeks so your clean its not in you system ,,mac,