Second Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JLC322, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Following the success of my first grow, I started my second. Both autoflower, Critical Jack and La Diva. Anyone grow either?

3-Gallon Pots, 50/50 mix of Fox Farms Ocean Forest & Happy Frog, and 250watt MH.

Both are 6 days old, critical jack is the bigger one. La Diva seems to be growing very slow.

Attached Files:

2. Is one in ffof and other in happy frog or mixed looking nice tho check my grow out

3. Each pot consist of the mix. I couldn't decide on which to use so I decided to mix both soils together.

4. From the looks seems to be doing well I didn't notice u said that in ur first post but yea u planing on fiming or lsting when it's time?

5. I haven't quite decided yet.

6. Well I did both to mine with good results check it out and see but it all to it tastes not pressuring u or anything

7. Thanks man! I'll check it out.

8. I'm new to indoor growing, not new to growing autoflowers outdoor though (last season grew 5 green-o-matics and 6 blueberry auto's) turned out great. Anyways I want to start growing indoors for the winter & wanted to start a simple setup. This time around I'll prob grab some afghan kush ryders to begin my indoor journey. I wanted something small (maybe 2-3 plants), basically what I wanted to know about is: 1) Can I get inexpensive lights that do both in terms of vegging and flowering all in one? Even if auto's usually start flowering after a couple weeks. Will be using pots with decent soil + have nutrients already. 2) What else will I need in terms of smell or whatnot because its going to be in my room. Your input is much appreciated in advance!!!!

9. Get u a carbon filter will kill the smell and cfls are cheap an work ok 100w per plant is good idk bout 1 spectrum tho 6500k good for veg 2700k in flower but since they auto flower couldn't say something to look into

10. Updated pics. La Diva is growing really slow compared to critical jack.

Attached Files:

11. How they looking?

Attached Files:

12. Looking nice my man keep it up

13. Thanks man! I just don't get why that 1 auto is so much slower.

Attached Files:

14. #15 johngreenhands, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    Maybe the genetics or something? Not to sure is one more indica and other sativa I've heard sativas generally take longer to grow

15. The small one is more Indica and the big one is more Sativa.

16. That might be it lol

17. New update pics

Attached Files:

18. Thanks for the input! Looking into getting a setup started for 2-3 plants with cfls & those outputs. Looked up autoflowers and basically you can keep 24/0 but 18/6 is best from veg to flower. Technically you could even use 12/12 like a regular pheno. So from first day veg to flower use 6500k soon as they start to bloom switch over to the 2700k.

19. im running a (nonauto) critical jack right now. will keep my eye on this, looking good. :)