Second grow oopsie. What to do?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Newbe38, Oct 28, 2017.

1. So I allowed my son in law to water and feed our plants, a couple days later I noticed nite burn on all of them. I immediately flushed. Plants are coming back to life with all new leaves and some old doing good, looking healthy. Question is, should I remove all effected leaves as some are crumbly and withered. It will probably leave a few plants a little bare for awhile until new growth comes in. Oh, and in case you were wondering, he added bush master additive with no plant food itself so it probably attacked the roots. Good thing I check on them daily.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a deficiency

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kinda looks like a deficiency but we have a total of 11 plants and they all did the same after he gave them the additive. Definitely nute burn.

4. You can let the leaves fall off naturally. The leaves in that photo have plenty of life left. I'd wait a while before you start trimming.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's a nitrogen defiency not a burn, flushing was a bad idea. Defiencies are the lack of something and you just flushed the nutrients from the soil. It needed fed not flushed. You did feed after the flush? I don't know who came up with this flush for everything bs but they were wrong.

6. Everybodys like o no somethings wrong strip it of nutes by flooding it.

8. Thank you all for your help. I did feed after the flush. The plants are alive and looking much better. Newbie mistakes, I know. That's why I post here. Still learning. Much to learn from you all.