Second grow, critical kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Genocide, Jul 17, 2012.

1. so first plant that I just harvested is dry'd and starting to cure. weight at 45 grams maybe will dry a tiny bit more

I had about 10 grams of trim I made into some bho, it came out pretty damn nice for first try very happy with results probably made .3 of some pure tasty shit

was going to take a picture but wasnt enough there, next time lol

I been slacking on the pics I know...tommorow I will put the ladys on display we know they love it

2. Alright here we go I got shots of everything

but gc doesnt want to let me put them up lol

3. These ladys stink like kush already big time when you blow on them on play with them at all.

These ones are 100% organic, straight water fed. one month 4 days and one month 2 days old, little one on the right is only 3 /12 weeks old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Looking a little better bro!

Those critical kush ladies look awesome. Are you using a starters oil ?

5. Roots on that one are nice and white! Looking good.:)

6. starters oil?

I am using water and thats it

7. Lol sry dude, forgot the s. starters soil like lite warrior or whatever that shit fox farms makes. I was stoned and on the phone ... Stupid fucking spell check! Lol

8. ya peatmoss perlite d.lime earthworm castings a few other goodies in that soil lol

9. Alright heres a couple pics of the last plant i have to harvest, probably going to take another week or 2 for her. looks like a hazee type strain looking at bud formation from what i have seen.

very nice strong smell on her :D

IMG_7122.jpg

IMG_7128.jpg

10. Little girls coming along eh? I don't know much about critical, ill be watching this because from what I read they yield good quantity as well as quality

11. they are coming along nicely. not as fast as they could have been but they have been under 50 watts of t5/flouro for over a month, just put under the 400 hps few days ago. I will get some new pictures up soon

12. alright heres my babys

number 1 and 2 are 1 month 10 days old and 1 month 11 days old

lil one is like one month 3 days

lady numba one and two
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lady 3(lil one)
    [​IMG]

these girls smell like dank kush already, very nice uniform and tight growth I am loving this strain so far :)

13. Looking good bro! They look so happy and healthy.:)

How long you vegging for?

14. Boy, I've been following another critical kush grow from seed,(and just started my own a week ago.) and I gotta say that from what I've seen the beans look pretty stable.. I just kinda skimmed the thread, didn't read all 6 pages.. How u liking the strain so far? The other guy seems to be having some calcium deficiency or it looks like that.. Nothing serious but it killed a couple leaves so far.. Any issues? Any info I can get ahead of time is a good thing, so if you have any pointers it'd be much appreciated.

15. They are being run in organic soil mix. which I can post for you in a moment here

another one that i have in a dwc system is not liking it too much anymore, looks like lots of calcium deficency along with some other crap.

16. I am intereted in seeing this other thread on Critcal kush, could u link me?

17. I will as soon as the search is back up.. If you search "dantastic" youl find it... He's doing a dwc grow.. It was his first I believe and he's doin a pretty good job really.. But from what I've seen the growth patterns look pretty similar.. Don't be afraid to check out my grow journal either :).. I'm runin pro mix with botanicare/humbolt nutes.. I'm also growin cheesequake and og kush.. Plus a couple freebies I got from the tude... I'm gona keep checking this thread for sure..

18. thanks, sounds good