Second grow, critical kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Genocide, Jul 17, 2012.

1. shes down now, would have done 1 more week to go for 50 - 50 amber/ cloudy but had to come down bit early due to the massive stench coming from her lol

I am hoping for minimum 200 grams

2. Haha ya their lookin pretty stinky.. I've got mine under a screen and I topped them
    again the other day so I'm thinking about flipping in a couple weeks.. Did they stretch a lot after you flipped and would it be fine to flip if all of my new tops haven't quite come in all the way yet?

3. they are going to grow alot on switch

4. dry weight 300 grams :)

2 days of cure and already tasting really nice, sweet smooth and a mild kushy taste

these nugs are super dense and almost no leaf at all

5. Good job geno! You are my hero! 300gs is a lot bro. Enjoy!;)

6. hehe thanks she woulda packed on some more weight with a few more days but triches were going amber, almost absolutely no clear ones left and the smell soo strong so down she came.

I am more on quality and so far I am very happy :D

7. Yes sir! My grandpa always said quality over quantity.:)

Sadly I'm out of my critical sensi star and all I have left is my caramelo which an ounce of the heavier buds got ruined do to with mold( not the whole jar just about 4 big ass buds). I put them in the jar too wet and didn't take into consideration that they where bigger so they needed more drying time before I jarred them.:(

Smoke isn't anywhere near as good as the CSS but I got 4zips.

Again I would prefer the two zips of the critical over the 4 I have now cause that critical was fucking dank!!!!

Enjoy brother cause I know that's some tasty shit you got there.

What's the plans for the next grow? Got any beans popped yet?

8. I want to try some autos

9. Black jack was a big mother fucker that showed promise. Don't know about any others. It served its purpose though I was smoking on that in between harvest.

I would just start the auto first if you are growing photos too cause the more light the better( I know you know this).

I fucked mine up and it was still huge so I'm thinking you could make it do what it does and grow like a fucking TREE!!!!

10. Damn man that looked like one bad ass plant. Those are some massive buds and yeah almost no leafs.

11. quick question...how long did you veg for dude? im running these at the moment

12. What was the final dry weight brother?

13. totaly dry'd to the point befor being crisp 300g

very sweet smooth mild kush taste very potent lol

i veg'd for 2 months man

14. solid as a rock the tops are, didnt shrink nearly as much as last strain

super easy to trim :) which was good because its so damn sticky

15. Can u tell me the cost of your setup?

16. How goes it Genocide? Still smoking on that kush maaaaaaaaan?:D

17. Good fuckin job bro!

18. Bravo!
    Running this next in my setup, thx for the journal!