Second grow, Blue Cheese and chiesel

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RustyJay, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Great grow man, your plants look really healthy! I have a chiesel plant going atm, hope my buds turn out half as good as yours!
    Chiesel should have more sativa to it, since it's diesel x cheese.

2. I think i might wanna try out the Chiesel.
    I wanna see how your harvest turns out :)

3. I would have to say from what i noticed that there is not much difference between the two. The Chiesel has a little broader leaf than the blue cheese. They both grow like a sativa tall and like a Christmas tree(except for BC#2 looks like a bush), very easy to grow for me just have to watch out not to over feed. They both have an awesome smell with the blue having like a fruity skunky smell while the chiesel is alittle more unusual smell i would say like a lemony musty smell. The flowering time on both is 8-10 weeks.
    Good luck with your decision i was going through the same problem as you are right now a few months ago. As you can see i was indecisive and got the best of both worlds. It also seems like alot of people are growing the blue cheese but hardly anyone is growing chiesel YET.

4. Yeah dude you must stress YET. I have a feeling that strain will blow up soon enough. I almost ordered it not to long ago but decided Id stick with Blue Cheese and Cheese. Probally will be picking it up eventually though. Blue Cheese is so popular for a reason, its so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

5. Here is one of the chiesel buds up close.

Attached Files:

6. Wow looks very hairy!

7. I know you can barely see the bud underneath all that

8. Wooooah I'm in awe man. That looks like a magical forest of pistils!
    What nutes are you using? I was thinking of using molasses on my chiesel later on, I've heard it fattens up the buds nicely.

9. Thanks for the info mate, that was really helpfull.

And that pic, OMG.
    Thats like a forest of pistils, amazing. Very nice job mate :D

10. Hey by chance did you measure the height of Blue Cheese before flowering and after the stretch? Did it stretch a lot to ??? I know they are suppose to about double or what ever but I am curious on Blue Cheese its self. I just dropped mine into a 3 gallon pot and put it in the flowering room. Thanks dude

11. I am using General Hydroponics Flora Nova Grow and Bloom along with kool bloom. I don't know much about molasses but if it fattens the buds up it is definitely worth looking into.
    I put my plants into flower when they reach between 18 and 20 inches. Right now Bc #1 is 43 inches so it basically doubled in size. I plan on growing the clones i have to about 23 inches. Hopefully that's not to big. I like the blue cheese so far but just seeing it next to the chiesel's fattening buds makes me sad. Hopefully my blue cheese girls are just late bloomers.

Attached Files:

12. No problem anytime just let me know what you decide on.

13. I will mate.

But its gonna take some time, i need money and ive got some others i need to try first :)

14. Have been going at this for 11 weeks now and it looks like an end is near. Dont have much time today alot of stuff going on so don't have much time to update. I will just put up some pic's right now.

Attached Files:

15. Looking very good mate :)
    They are very hairy hehe, must be sticky??

Hows the smell?
    Is it true when i say that the chiesel has bigger buds then the blue cheese? :)

16. Just messing around

Attached Files:

17. wow looks amazing.
    Just a jungle of pistils :)

How long till harvest mate?

18. Thanks it is quite a jungle. I just like to stick my face in the middle of it all and take in a big whiff. The chiesel's start flushing this week. I will flush for 10 days so i imagine i will cut them down in about 13 days. Blue cheese #1 flushes next week with bc#2 another week after that.

19. nice one.
    Wish i could do that, but i dont have the space you have :)
    Gotta make mine small and bushy hehe.

Cant wait to see the final buds on that big mofo :D nice mate.

20. Was just cleaning the room a little picking off the dead leaves and decided to take some pics. The last pic is a branch i accidentally broke off.

Attached Files: