Seattle Stoners Head Count

Discussion in 'General' started by StraightTrippin, May 17, 2004.

1. im gonna do my best to make it to hempfest this year as well.

2. Bellingham here. WWU's got a LOT of blazing going on, but the quality shit and proper heads are actually on the DL to the extreme- most of the kids at WWU who smoke are just people who pick up "weed", strain unknown, from their bros at the frathouse on the weekends, and take a few drunken bong rips before passing out. not chill. it's tough to break into the good times here, seattle's way easier about that. speaking of hempfest... definitely go. I went last year, and I will go every year until I get the chance to smoke out Rick Steves :D

3. Nobody reppin Marysville, by Everett?

Thats where i reside currently with the fuckin 'rents haha
    But the hempfest thing, im probably going to go with my brother whos got a sickk view of the skyline and basically all seattle

4. Sammamish/Issaquah. I am guessing I am the only one on my street registered here :)

5. KENT is where its at

6. i stay over by the UW. magnuson park GYEA

seattle's pretty nice so far.. still havent found a connect though :( im dyin here.

7. me too...I tried walking the u district and the park by pikes with no luck :( . I will try broadway and a couple other parks tomorrow.

8. Yea boi,

West Seattle, Alki Beach

Smokin' (supposedly) Maui Wowie and Caramel Commander :smoking:

9. 65th and 5th off ravenna. dank ass shit

10. any with no connects hit me up im not gonna sell you shit but we can blaze out at lease

11. South Seattle Beacon Hill area here!

Those without a connect - I'm in-the-know, of some quality stuff. But that's really all I can say at the moment.

Wish I could go into more detail. Keep your ear to the streets. ;)

12. Franklin Alumni here too! I'll be damned!

13. Lake Stevens... 35 minutes north of seattle.. (before I moved.)

14. I am going to try a long walk through the U district after lunch. The park by pike is totally out of the question now and for the next few weeks after that shooting. Yesterday there were a ton of cops posing for news crews.

15. I live in puyallup.. about 40 miles from seattle

16. Puyallup is deep bro! I only go out there in September. :D

Are things good out there?

17. seriously people only go out there for the fiar haha, just playing eastside here woodinville!

18. whats up dude i live offa admiral.

19. Just moved from capitol hill to wedgewood/ravenna area close to 65th and 31st.

anybody that wants to chill, etc should hit me up

yeah no shit, i got desperate and went down there to buy a few hours before that shooting happened: http://forum.grasscity.com/real-lif...me-herb-then-people-started-getting-shot.html

20. Ah Seattle.. I've been there on vacation I love it there. you guys are lucky...