Seattle Stoners Head Count

Discussion in 'General' started by StraightTrippin, May 17, 2004.

1. woodinville here... someone mention a hempfest?? i just moved up from humboldt, nortner california.. so what the hell is the hempfest?

2. August 21-22

Pier 70

MYRTLE EDWARDS PARK

be there , or be square!

http://www.hempfest.org/

This is a critical period for the movement to change marijuana laws. Great judicial victories and a growing momentum have galvanized our commitment to defend medical marijuana, industrial hemp production, and the rights of responsible adult marijuana users.

ANYONE, come if you can! its gonna be a blast!

3. im there. can i bring my buds?

4. like...weed?

Yea, but dont have more than wats considered illegal, only take like 2-3 grams.Im gonna just roll a couple fatties, becuase i wouldnt want to risk losing any of my peices.after all , its still illegal.

cops are pretty chill about it. just because there are so many people that smoke. people would riot if they were making arrests...and lord knows us seattle goers love our riots :D

5. haha, nice. Im not aware of any legal amount for possession, is there a legal limit for possession?

6. http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4571

those are the laws, but its a lot more lenient. if a cop found a kid with like..an O he would most liekly book him, but if its just a couple grams, its obvious its for personal consumption so just confiscate it and let him off with a warning, it depends on the cop.

at hempfest, dont worry about the cops unless u got alot on you. wayy to many stoners for them to deal with at once

Im going to make a T shirt for hempfest.

on the back, in great letters " BLADE-THC101"

and on the front in medium letters " www.Grasscity.com"

then all blades can identify eachother

7. thanks bud

8. i'm down there (living close to pier 55), so I'm definitly going this year. Missed past two years in a row. I'm glad i don't have to worry about parking. Plus I can run home and blaze-up and then head back over if needed.

We will need to organize a group so we can all meet-up!

9. with 185,000 ppl attending where do you park??

10. depends on where you live. my recommendation is to use a park and ride and take a bus into downtown. I live a few blocks from the park, so I'm walking.

if it's anything like the crowd at last nights fireworks show, walking is the best solution!

11. yeah seattle's got a lot of stoners...my roomie is from seattle too :D

12. word.

i've just graduated with a computer engineering degree and am VERY seriously looking into Seattle. i'm applying for every job i find on monster.com and every opening that Real and Amazon have open.

i don't give a damn what kind of job it is at the moment - i'll take the "shit computer job" for a bit. Just really need one in Seattle.

um, yeah, so what are bud prices in Seattle? For say regs? KB?

i need to go check the laws on norml, but it seems as though Seattle is nice and laid back on bud (not like this jackas state that considers even A seed a felony).

oh uh...sorry bout all that, bustin in on the Seattle guys' thread :)

might add that even though i smoke i did grad with a 3.5, so i'm not a lazy stoner :)

13. and almost 4 years later...

West seattle yadadamayyyn

prices are good for dank
    for me at least:D
    super fire all day.

14. haha pretty old thread but.. bellevue/seattle area

15. Tacoma here.

16. tacoma here too basically UP if anyone knows theres a difference

17. Auburn here, anyone from south King?

18. Issaquah! 20 minutes east of seattle:hello:

19. South End! Columbia City specifically, down the street from Franklin H.S.(Quaker Alumni). And we do smoke pretty well in the Emerald city...pretty dank up in Bham too(Western!) :p

Hopin to make Hempfest this year, will depend when my vacation is(fingers crossed)