Seattle outdoor grow. Any advice?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by f1r3m4n, Jan 18, 2007.

1. so i am planning on growing around 10 plants outdoors this coming season.

And i have nvr grown before so i was wondering if anyone has good advice like when to plant them and what fertilizers etc.

i am trying to grow the most potent chronic weed i can outdoors here so any help would be great

2. virtually ur season will be the same as b.c.

last frost here is march-april, i prepare alot sooner.

find a great spot with plenty of sun and no visitors, if the native soil is good then take the time to dig large 3x3 ft holes and fill with organic soil, or buy large 10-30 gallon containers, clones highly successful and are guranteed female, watch out for slug's if u plant seedling's, water once 2-5 inches soil is dry, after 3 nodes growth veg with 20-20-20, hope to see u back!

ps. if u can get a hold of bermise strain, don't hesitate to grow as this is 1 of the best outdoors

3. ROx, anything outdoorsie purple, kali mist

4. props to seattle, i'm from bellingham, hope all goes well, there is a lot of good information on these forums to help you in a successful grow. :smoking:

5. Hi I'm brand new to this. I got few seeds from a friend who said he had picked them out from weed so Im asumeing that I'll need to buy my own to make sure there female right?

Also i live in Seattle and I really would like to grow just a few plants but I will not be able to attened them daily. This summer I will be in my Cabin were i have a few acres of woods were i would plan to grow them, but i not sure when i should plant them, what type of seed to buy exactly, and were to buy them.

Can i just order them and have them shipped to my friends house? Thats legal to buy and have seeds shipped to you house? will i get my friend in trouble with the law?

Also should i should start them off in somesort of inside growroom right before i transplant them into the wild. The problem i have is not being there at my cabin to daily water them. I go there every 2-3 weeks. Could i start them of this summer in my grow room and then transplant them into the woods towards the end of summer and have them still be ok?

I cant grow them all the way indoors because i simple dont have enof space.

has anyone grown like this were they are unattended for long periods of time?

I was thinking i would make a watering system with electronic solinoids and have everything automated so i wouldnt have to be at the cabin but im not sure how well that woudl work...

Thanks for all your help guys!!

6. johndoe21-

Why don't you just post your own thread? You'll get a lot more help and definitely a better rep if you do that, hijacking threads is cold.

Also, don't get the seeds shipped to your friends house. That's like blaming him for something that was all you, man. Take responsibility, ship them to your house, if you get busted... oh well.