Seattle mayor to be wants to legalize and tax pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Thomas437, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Absolutely wonderful. Here in Boston we are decriminalized but we have no MMJ. :confused_2:

2. Woot! +1 for teh movement!

3. I dream for the day NY sees legal mJ

4. Word.

5. I love western Washington!

6. Here in VT we have MMJ but it isnt decriminalized :confused_2:.

7. Fuck yeah legal weed in washington!

8. I don't get mad easily, but some of the comments on that article were so ignorant they made me want to stab that person in the eye with a rusty fork. I really don't understand how people can be so stupid.

9. "McGinn believes pot should not only be legal, but also taxed."

lol as if they were going to legalize it and NOT tax it?

10. Propaganda.

11. #12 stickey_fingerz, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2009
    lol

1st dumb comment: great now we will have abunch of potheads driving stoned...
    answer: you mean there aren't potheads driving around now??? oh thats right you didn't notice because driving high is like driving after waking up early on short rest...

2nd dumb comment: how can you legalize it if its against federal law
    answer: because the constitution you right wings retards(most likely) so die heartedly fight for says so..

3rd dumb comment: taxes from the sale of pot will be used for rehab...so hypocritical of them...
    answer: im pretty sure taxes from alcohol go towards alcohol treatment? thankfully not all taxes will go towards treatment some will help your childs education, some will help drive on a smoooth highway, some will even help pay POLICE OFFCIERS wages...

4th dumb comment:

12. Same in Ohio..and we had it for like a day way back when...hopefully with the movement going on so close (michigan) it'll trickle its way down :D

13. Yeah weed is all over ohio we need some mmj or somethin.

Hope tht works out in seattle though, legalization anywhere is a big step for all of america regardless.

14. I will actually not move if it becomes legal here in NY, I love Buffalo and all I just wanna move somewhere with Medical at least

15. They got that fuckin slime nichols out of office, that was the first step

16. glad to hear this..even though I live in Fl..but the more it spreads in the other states the more chance people will accept it here.

MOTHER FAIL
    "I've got a middle aged son who has been a pot-head since he was a teen. Never able to hold a decent job for long, lives on Section 8, doesn't have a car cause all his money goes to pot.

All we need is politicians like McGinn who see profits for his liberal projects instead of caring what happens to my son and others like him.

SHAME ON YOU MCGINN."

I thought Mothers and Fathers are suppose to care for their children? Not the government.

If I had a child I don't think I would count on the government to keep my kid away from things I don't want him/her to see or do.

17. Fer real. Like, if the current drug policy was working, then wouldn't their son kind of not be a pothead?

18. Sounds kinda chancy that he'll legalize it, but Its awesome to know that there's another person who sees how stupid prohibition is.